If you love the warm, clear, current-free diving for which the Caymans are known and also enjoy scaling or rappelling cliffs – Cayman Brac Beach Resort’s new Wall to Wall Dive Adventure is for you. In the mornings, dive the island’s fabulous reefs, canyons, walls, and wrecks like the MV Captain Keith Tibbetts. Then climb or rappel the 141-foot Bluff in the afternoon. It’s the highest point in the Cayman Islands and one of the few places on earth where you can dive and climb virtually the same wall.
Simple requirements: minimum 8 years old, must be able to walk comfortably on uneven rock surfaces for up to 60 minutes, and must not exceed maximum waist size and weight restrictions.
See the website for full details.
Detailed Package Information
Your 7-night wall to wall dive/climb/rappel package includes:
- 7 nights’ double accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- 6 days x 2-tank morning boat dives with complimentary use of a dive computer
- 3 days x afternoon climbs and/or rappels (including round trip transportation, climbing shoes, climbing/rappelling gear, and more)
- Complimentary wifi
- Airport ground transfers on Cayman Brac
- Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities (except dive and climb gratuities which are NOT included)